You may be wondering, “what is a fertility doula?”
Welllllllll, basically I’m your new bestie! I’m someone that has walked in your shoes, and now I’m going to walk out the journey with you!
I remember feeling SO alone and overwhelmed when I was trying to navigate through PCOS & infertility. My hearts desire is that YOU never have to experience that feeling. As your fertility coach, I’m going to do the work WITH you as you heal holistically. We will address physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of healing; and I will assist you in honoring your own wisdom and intuition during your healing.
- TTC and Infertility can wreck havoc on your mental health. We will work together to restore balance in your life, addressing causes of stress, anxiety, negative self-talk and emotions. As we journey together, we will come up with ways to help you decompress and move towards health and your optimal fertile state.
- Preparing for conception is a multistep process that looks different for everyone. We may address lifestyle changes, relationship dynamics, your childhood, or preparing for a treatment cycle. Together we journey!
- Having a support system is vital during a season of fertility challenges. I will serve as your BFF, and I will always be a nonjudgemental sounding board no matter what this path brings.
- Infertility can bring many negative effects, but it doesn’t have too. Individuals who struggle to conceive often experience higher rates of depression, anxiety, and a diminished sense of overall wellbeing. With my holistic approach, I can help restore your self-esteem, self-worth, and self-trust; promote physical and emotional wellness; and support you in processing and navigating the challenges along the way.
- Our sessions will consist of different mind-body tools, such as meditation, custom affirmations and more that can help support your mental wellbeing. I also draw on my experience with essential oils, herbs, music therapy and more for a truly holistic approach.
While I wish that I could guarantee your pregnancy in 90 days, there’s no way to guarantee that you will get pregnant in a certain way or on a certain time frame. While you may well become pregnant during or after our time together, the specifics of this are out of anyone’s direct control. However, should you become pregnant, I will continue to support you with doula care. I am not a Replacement for therapy. If you’re struggling to navigate the emotional ups & downs of this journey, I highly recommend considering seeing a professional therapist (therapy and coaching can complement each other beautifully!). Our work together is not a substitute for professional psychological or psychiatric care, and I will happily provide recommendations. I am not a Replacement for medical care. Providing medication advice, or any kind of diagnoses are beyond my scope of practice. I will happily help you connect with the appropriate resources when necessary.
Book your Consultation or Womb Massage on my calendar below:
Preconception/Fertility Consultation- $70
This is a 1 hour virtual consultation where we will discuss your overall reproductive health, struggles, and your goals. I will follow up with suggestions and a written plan of action via email. After the consultation call if we decide to move forward with myself as your fertility coach your Moonstone package will include the below:
“The Moonstone” aka Fertility Coaching (1-on-1)
- Personalized Fertility Care Box (essential oil roller, herbal tea, fertility bath salt, handmade waist beads or bracelet and affirmation cards)
- Nutritional Coaching & Review
- Private & Personalized Client Folder
- Biweekly calls- Addressing any questions and/or concerns with progress, option review and decision making
- 24/7 Ongoing Support via text and email
- Intimate online educational courses via Zoom
- Unlimited Online Evidence Based Articles
Womb Massage – $50
Many of us never learned to honor our womb, and take time to pamper our wombs with love. This is a 40 minute womb massage session, plus 30 minutes to release any past trauma and pain that you may be holding onto. Your total appointment time will be an hour. There will be an additional fee if I need to travel to you.